The ASI portfolio includes dams, tunnels, environmental remediation projects and more.
Our expertise in the toughest areas of heavy engineering construction, including specialized expertise in roller compacted concrete (RCC) construction, has helped us win contracts around the world.
Project designers, owners and government agencies come to ASI with the most demanding projects. What they get is an aggressive hands-on management approach that stresses teamwork and partnership.
ASI's experience includes the following:
- RCC Dam Construction
- Concrete Dam Construction
- Rockfill Dam Construction
- Zoned Earthfill Dam Construction
- Tailings Dam Construction
- Concrete Faced Rockfill Dam Construction
- Heavy Gate And Valve Installation
- Diversion And Cofferdam Construction
- RCC Production
- RCC Placement
- RCC Design And Consulting Services
- On-Site And Ready Mix Concrete Production
- Floating Plant Experience
- Blasted Rock Excavation
- Extensive Foundation Cleanup
- Aggregate Washing
- Aggregate Crushing And Screening
- Quarry Development
- Structural Steel Erection
- High Velocity Steel Water Conveyance Fabrication
- Aggressive Concrete Cooling
- Slope Stabilization
- Hydraulic Concrete Structures
- Mass Concrete Demolition
- Controlled And Precise Concrete Demolition
- Foundation Anchors, Bolts And Tendon Anchors
- Foundation Grouting
Use the menu above to explore and learn more about these services and the projects we have completed.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or desire further information. You can reach us at the address/numbers at the bottom of the page or by filling out your contact information on our Contact Us webpage at the top of the page.