Marine Services Group
ASI Marine Services Group was formed to better meet the needs of our clients. We offer skilled Commercial Dive Teams for numerous types of underwater projects. Our Team Leaders are some of the best in the industry with a focus on safety and productivity.
Our commercial divers not only do underwater work, but also help us construct water resource projects. This gives them the added experience we feel is necessary to accomplish their underwater tasks quickly and efficiently.
Our commercial dive crews are mobile and carry with them the most modern equipment and tools to fulfill your project requirements.
With barges, work boats, and tug boats already in our fleet, having a Marine Services Group gives us one more way in which to meet our client needs.
Underwater / Diving Expertise:
- Outlet Works Rehabilitation
- Trashrack Design, Fabrication and Installation
- Inspections / Video Documentation
- Concrete Placement
- Coatings and Anode Replacement
- Salvage, Recovery and Demolition
- Burning and Welding
- Sheetpile Installation / Removal
- Cofferdam Installation / Removal
- Pipeline Installation, Inspection and Repair
- ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) Bottom Surveys ASI Constructed Cofferdam
For more information on our Marine Services Group click on the link below to read our Marine Services brochure.
Dog River Dam Modification Project, Georgia - Loading and Installation of ASI Constructed Cofferdam
Marine Services Brochure
If you need assistance or a quote for your project please contact Pete Dobbs, our Project Manager.